} -->

Friday, April 3, 2009

Aloha Friday




I love participating in Aloha Friday. All you need to do is ask a simple question for others to answer and link up to An Island Life using Mister Linky. Of course there will be many other blogs linked up at Aloha Friday for you to visit.
It is a great way to get to know each other and get some new visitors to your blog! Hope to see you there.

This weeks question:

If you were stranded in the woods what is the one thing you would most like to have with you?

My answer:

A lighter that works! I could use a lighter to light a fire. With the fire I could keep warm and heat up food if I am lucky enough to find or catch it that is!

Your turn. . .



10 comments:

Brandi said...

I would have my cell phone. I am never without it. Maybe it would have service so I could call for help.

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

If I was stranded in the woods, the one thing I'd like to have with me is the Survivorman guy!

sues2u2 said...

Yes, I'm thinking some kind of fire lighting item would be best. You can always make a shelter out of branches or maybe even find a small (hopefully uninhabited!) cave.

Although why am I in the woods? I am not a big fan of being in the woods here; maybe further up north though. Or maybe in Grandpa's back yard? Fruit trees count as a forest, yes? ha,ha

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Hmm...that is a tough one. I have to agree with you. If you have a lighter to start a fire, not only can you keep warm and possibly cook food, you can also boil water to drink. So that would be invaluable (and way better than matches or flint)!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I'm right there with you. So long as I had something to start a fire to keep warm, have light and assist with food things would be a lot better.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Lighter is a good one. If you can get a fire going you are in good shape for cooking, boiling water, and warmth.

Jennifer said...

Tough question as one needs water to live, yet needs to stay warm....I would want someone with excellent surviour with me since I would not make it.

A Psych Mommy said...

I would want a cell phone that works! I would call for help!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Probably some type of food (or coffee to give me energy to search for food!).

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Mike said...

Probably a gps device lol. That image on my blog is a 3D image, if you look at it and relax your eyes, you will see a train. Thanx for the visit!