Lately Brea has seemed completely fascinated by certain things.
1. Cell Phones: She is absolutely fascinated with cell phones, but will not actually talk to anyone on it. The last few days she has accidently called quite a few of my friends. I actually left a message on one girl's phone because I didn't want her to think I prank called her. I just hope she doesn't accidentally call 911!
2. Steps: She loves climbing up and down the steps. Thank goodness we only have steps on the porch otherwise I think I would live in fear 24/7. Today she did make it up the porch all by herself!
3. Climbing: She keeps climbing on my tables every time I turn around she is getting up on the kitchen table. Any ideas how to break that one?
4. Electronics: My camera and my laptop are another one. Anytime I turn by back she is grabbing one or the other.
5. Singing: Yeah we got one safe one. She loves singing. Do you remember the "Barney song" "I love you . . . " Well our song is like that except it is I love Brea. Brea loves me. We're a happy family. It is so cute to hear her sing along with me.
She is growing up so fast. I will cherish these memories for the rest of my life. Thanks for reading.