} -->

Friday, August 7, 2009

Return to Aloha Friday?




I love participating in Aloha Friday. All you need to do is ask a simple question for others to answer and link up to An Island Life using Mister Linky. Of course there will be many other blogs linked up at Aloha Friday for you to visit.
It is a great way to get to know each other and get some new visitors to your blog! Hope to see you there.

This weeks question . . .
What is your child's favorite amusement park ride? No children well tell me yours!

My answer . . .
We had a fun trip to Wiliamsburg Busch Gardens yesterday and I think that Brea's favorite ride was the Log Flume. I am actually kind of surprised they okay that for children as small as her. At the top before the drop their safety recording says to hold on tight and brace yourself for the abrupt slow down at the bottom. All I could think was how am I supposed brace us and hold on tight to Brea. We made it though and had lots of fun doing it!


1 comments:

Leslie M. said...

I just asked my Daughter... her favorite ride is GOLIATH.... it is the highest roller coaster at Six Flaggs.. NO Loops... that is what she said... Uggggg ! She is 18..
I get my thrills on the ground!
NO thanks Momma!
hahha
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/