Yeah I get that these people are just trying to get up top on the email and stay there, but here are the problems with this method of advertising . . .
1. If you can't get the date right why would I think you can get your product right!
2. You are wasting my time and making it difficult to find the emails I am looking for.
3. Your being caught by the spam police and ending up in my spam folder (Thankfully!)
4. You are not confident enough in your own product or advertising skills to even make me interested.
5. Once I see the date I delete the email.
Who knows some of these emails may have grabbed my attention enough for me to click through if they had been sent with a little class.
Do people really get pulled in by these emails or does everyone just delete them?
What do you do?