} -->

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Food Inc movie Review



I had an opportunity to watch Food Inc at a friend's house today and felt compelled to share it with all of you. I have recently decided that it was time to change my dietary habits and after watching this movie I know without a doubt that this is the right choice.

Food Inc. is an effort to show consumers just how are food is handled prior to the clean, nice packaging that is displayed at grocery stores. Food Inc shows footage from livestock living areas and slaughter houses. While these images are disturbing I think that it is something everyone should know about.

I thought that these foods were safe and sanitary especially if they had the USDA seal of approval. Now it seems that my beliefs in the system may have been wrong. Thankfully I now have the information I need to make safe choices for my family.

I hope that you will take the time to watch Food Inc. and make your own educated decisions on your food sources.

I received no compensation for this review. I watched this movie at a friend's home and felt it should be shared with others.




0 comments: