} -->

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Too Much Stuff and not enough space!

As most of you know I have been trying to reorganize my home. I have decided that one of my biggest problems is that I have way too much stuff and not enough space. So this week I have been focusing on throwing stuff out, giving it away, or getting it ready to sell, but in addition to that I have been trying to come up with ways to optimize my space. You see I had very little storage space in my home. So I added shelves and stackable cubes in my living room. I would love to add a  corner tv stand, but I fear my TV is too large for that. Although, I may put one in my bedroom. I also plan to add a small toy-box for Brea's toys and the rest will have to stay in her room!

I would love to hear your ideas for space optimization for your home. Leave me comment and let me know. Please!





1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

WRong person to answer that! I tend to be a big clutter bug! Good luck!!!