} -->

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spending some time with Brea!

Woohoo! My 8 day vacation from work has started and I have a special surprise for Brea tomorrow. In the morning we are off to the beach for the day then we are headed to Williamsburg for the night. In the morning we are going to hit Busch Gardens where Brea will get to meet Elmo and other Sesame Street characters! I know she is going to have a great time.

So I am a little behind, but I will be computer free until we return on Thursday! So I hope everyone has a great couple of days and I will get back to work Thursday night when we get home. Well maybe Friday morning it just depends on how tired I am. I have quite a few reviews and giveaways coming up over the weekend and next week so be sure to come back.

Since I do comment moderation I will update the comments as soon as I get home!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's awesome! I hope you two have a great time! I'm sure she will love Sesame Street!

Cascia Talbert said...

Enjoy your break with Brea!

Xenia said...

I hope you had a wonderful time! When you're back and have a free moment, come by my blog because I have an award for you...

http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

I'm sure your daughter had so much fun!!! It's so important to take time off to remember what's important in life!