} -->

Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I have been considering starting a meal plan for some time now, but keep putting it off. Over at I'm an organizing junkie they started weekly menu plan monday posts. All you have to do is post your meal plan on your blog and link to her site. Maybe this is my way to keep those menu plans coming. Some of the posts even have links to the recipes that are being used so if you don't want to make your own menu you can get some ideas from the other posts.
Now remember that I am a single mom of a 17 month old (who doesn't eat much) so that is why I have leftovers a few times a week. I want to make sure not to be wasteful.
So here is my menu plan:

Monday: Chicken Enchiladas with some mexican rice

Tuesday: Filet Mignon, corn on the cob, and Asparagus with Balsamic Butter (ww easy weeknight favorites page 158

Wednesday: Left overs from Monday

Thursday: Monterey Chicken and pesto vegetable medley

Friday: Pecan encrusted Tilipia(frozen food) with green giant frozen vegetables

Saturday: Left overs from Thursday and Friday

Sunday: Using Christmas giftcard to go to Outback!

1 comments:

Carol said...

The pecan tilapia sounds yummy. What brand is it?