} -->

Friday, February 13, 2009

To date or not to date. . .


That is the question.

I am a single mother who is completely happy with her life just the way it is. Well most of the time.

Then comes a holiday like Valentines day. Along with all the wonderful stories about soul mates and intimate relationships. It makes me think . . . Wow! I would love to experience that. 

The problem is that I have always been attracted to the wrong type of guys. It never fails I meet this guy who seems perfect. He does all the right things. Then once I have fallen it all crashes! Although I have to admit looking back that I always overlooked a lot from the get go.

So now I have my beautiful daughter who I only want expose to the best. I have to admit that those guys from the past wouldn't stand a chance now. I wouldn't want them around Brea! Sounds awful, but it is true.

So if my tastes have changed the question would be. . .
What is the problem? 

Where in the world do you find the good ones? 

If you have any ideas please leave me a comment. . . Who knows maybe I will have my Valentine by next year!

2 comments:

Hccm said...

Hang out at Shoney's. No joke. That is where I snagged my hubby! And almost 7 kids later I still can't sell him on ebay.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

You should read my current blog. I posted my love story since today is my anniversary. I met my man in an unconvential way, and I was seeing someone at the time.