} -->

Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was my first menu plan post and it worked wonderfully (for the most part). My grandmother decided to cook dinner on Thursday and Friday so I got a little break. Although I have to say overall this is a great plan. I managed to not eat out at all this week and even skipped the planned Outback meal! So now its time to try again.

This week will be a little different. I have lots of boxed and frozen food in my house. My plan is to try and use some of that this week so I can go back to more healthy recipes next week. I have to admit that I still have some really good boxed stuff though.

If you would like to join me please visit I'm an organizing junkie.

Your turn: What is your favorite entree?

Monday - garlic shrimp, vegetable pesto medley, classic pasta salad

Tuesday - left over monterey chicken pesto medley and classic pasta salad

Wednesday - Bertolli pasta dinner, broiled red potato

Thursday - Grilled cheese and italian vegetable soup

Friday - Chicken with italian dressing, tucsan vegetable mix, baked potato

Saturday - pecan encrusted tiliapia, parmesean pasta roni, vegetable mix

Sunday - leftover chicken, baked potato, dill green beans

0 comments: