} -->

Friday, April 2, 2010

Aloha Friday!

This was one of my favorite memes and I am so excited to be participating again! For Aloha Fridays all you need to do is ask a simple question and answer others questions by clicking on the links. It is a fun way to get to know each other!

My question . . .
Where is your favorite place to sing?

My answer . . .
The car especially when it is just Brea and I. It keeps her occupied and livens up the car ride.

Head on over to an Island Life to learn more about Aloha Fridays!






8 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Definitely in the car!! Never in the shower or tub and sometimes when I'm at the computer and listening to my Playlist! Happy spring!

kailani said...

The only place I sing is in the car . . . with all the windows rolled up.

Anonymous said...

I like to sing in my car. Even at the red lights where everyone can see me. Thanks for stopping by from Friday Follow. Enjoy your weekend! - Rita @ One 2 Try.

XmasDolly said...

I like to sing in the shower, the car, in front of the mic. I use to sing back-up vocals in my hubby's band. I'm kind of retired now. HAPPY EASTER! And I'm following you.

Anonymous said...

The car & in the Kitchen.

Catherine L. said...

I like to sing in the kitchen while cooking and in the car. It drives my hubby crazy! :)

East Coast Wahine said...

My first choice is in the car, then the shower! But I've sung/hummed to myself while waiting in doctor's exam room etc....takes the boredom away...lol!

Night Owl Mama said...

USually in the Car So much fun an when the people next to me look at me I sing with even more emphasis LOL