} -->

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Making a difference can be so simple!



Sometimes we forget how easy it is to make a difference in someone's life. It could be the kind words we say to the stranger on the street. Maybe the hug we give to our friend in the store. Maybe telling our children we love them everyday. Or maybe just a simple phone call made to a friend in need (even if we don't know they need it).

Today I want to thank Jammie at The Neat Things In Life for writing about Matt Kennon's song The Call! I am greatful that I took a moment and listened to this beautiful song because it reminded me of how easy it is to affect someone's life in a positive way.

I hope that you will take a moment and listen for yourself and let me know what you think! Right now you can download The Call for free! I you enjoy this as much as I did!

Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation at all for this post. This post is based on my opinion and my opinion only.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Life moves to fast, and some times we need to just stop for a moment. I have a feeling I am gonna love Matt Kennon and I can not wait until his CD comes out. Thanks for stopping by :)

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Coming over from PITM :) Following you now! I'm at:

http://www.BusyWorkingMama.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/BusyWorkingMama

Paula Schuck said...

Wow a nurse on the child psych ward. that must be difficult work and yet rewarding at times I would think. very impressive. I follow you now as a result of Moomette's link.
http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/