} -->

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a blessed day filled with family, friends, and fun! Brea is so excited about Easter now I just need to figure out how to explain that Easter is not just about Easter egg hunts and bunnies! I think next year I may try the Resurrection Eggs or something similar!

easter eggs Pictures, Images and Photos

I mentioned yesterday that we had 1 more Easter Egg hunt to go to today. Well now we have 2! I wounder how many it will be by the end of the day! Brea's going to have a blast!

easter candy Pictures, Images and Photos

I have managed to go all this time with not 1 peep! I had to post this picture because it is after all the best easter candy EVER!

He is Risen Pictures, Images and Photos

The most important part of Easter by far. I would like to take a moment to Thank Jesus for being our saviour!

Happy Easter Everyone!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Unknown said...

I am following you back! Thanks for the follow!

Sarah Coulsey said...

I am following you back from Friday Follow!!

Sorry it took sooo long!!

Have a great day,

Sarah

sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com