} -->

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome To Bubble Land!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles!


Brea popped the bubbles!
Brea danced in the bubbles!



Brea played with her cousins in bubbles

Brea had a bubble blastin' time!

Hope you enjoy the pictures from Brea's adventures in "bubble land! She received a bubble machine in place of Candy from her daddy on Easter and as you can see it was definitely a hit! Who knew that something as simple as bubbles could be so much fun!

I would love to hear your child's favorite bubble play! Leave me a comment so Brea and I can give it a go!









3 comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

Hey! Found you through the Pitch Me friends and followers group! Come check out my blog and follow back if you get a chance!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

Janine said...

Aww those pictures are adorable!! I have to break out the bubbles for my little girl :)

Lvoskani said...

I am following you now! I found your link on pitchit. Great site!
- Leandrea
www.couponsaregreat.blogspot.com