} -->

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Disney World Here We Come!

I am so excited and this trip is a little last minute, but we only live once! A couple of days ago I was talking to my grandmother about a Scentsy Convention I had been planning to go on. Brea is only 2 and I really didn't want to go across country and leave her here so I was planning to pay for my grandma and her to go too. After I figured out what the trip was going to cost me ($2000+ and that didn't include food or spending money!) I decided that I just could not afford to go.

With perfect timing my Uncle called and invited Brea and I to Florida! So I researched the trip a little and decided to go! We are going to be staying in Clearwater and I plan to drive to Orlando 2 days so that Brea can see Mickey Mouse (although I think she is more excited about getting Mickey Mouse ears than actually seeing him LOL). I am so excited and thanks to my uncle this trip is only going to cost less than $1000 and that hopefully includes spending money!

If you live in or around Clearwater I would love to hear some ideas on fun things for Brea and I to do while we are there. I know we will be spending some time at the beach, but other than that I am at a complete loss! Thanks