} -->

Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't Judge a book by its cover . . . or a car by its bumper!

On my home from work this evening I ended up behind this nice black car which happened to have the Intimidator logo and the number 3 on the back. So woohoo! This should be a fast trip home right? After all I have a nascar fan in front of me who has even decided to brand his car.

Sounds perfect on one of those days when you just can't wait to get home, but yeah you knew there was going to be a but right! The Intimidator branded car drove 40 miles an hour in a 55 mile an hour zone all the way home! To top it off he kept hitting the breaks. It took forever, but now I am home and all is well

Just be sure not to get too excited about the "intimidator" being in front of you! Well on the bright side at least he wasn't going 100 miles an hour in a 55 mile an hour zone right?

6 comments:

Literary Winner said...

At least he wasn't trying to go 100 BEHIND you! :)

Maggie at tethered mommy dot com
www.tetheredmommy.com

Anonymous said...

thank you for becoming a follower! :) i hope you return to my page often and give me some feed back.

have a great weekend,
take care
Jacqui

Anonymous said...

Oh doesn't that irritate you! We used to do this when we were younger trying to get somewhere fast and ended up behind slow pokes!

hallee@halleethehomemaker.com said...

That made me chuckle! My parents were always huge Nascar fans.

I left you an award on my blog:
http://www.halleethehomemaker.com/2010/04/blog-award-kreativ-blogger/

VKT said...

I got behind a pig truck the other morning. Talk about irritating, not only did it move at a fast 20 rpm, but I had to have those little oinkers serenade me for thirty minutes before I could pass them!

Laura K. Cowan said...

It sounds like the Intimidator's mother borrowed his car! :)

Laura