} -->

Friday, July 31, 2009

Brea's Mommy Spotlight on PR!



Hi! Welcome to Brea's Mommy! My name is Sarah and I want you to know that I am very happy you have you stopped in. First and foremost I am a single mom of a beautiful 22 month old little girl. She is my world and we have a lot of fun trying new products. As you may notice reviews on Brea's Mommy also include Brea's reaction to products that are applicable as well as my own opinion. If Brea can use it or eat it then I feel that her opinion is also important to my readers after all quite a few of them have kids of their own!

In addition to being a single mom I also work full time as a registered nurse at a children's psychiatric hospital. This job has made me more aware of all of the horrific things that happen to children and has also made me realize that these things can happen to anyones child. No one is an exception, but knowledge is power. With this in mind I really love reviewing products that increase awareness to children's psychiatric issues, child abuse, and childhood trauma. By reviewing these products I truly hope that I may help a child in need.

I am also a brand new Scentsy Consultant. I am a little lost when it comes to this type of thing. So if anyone out there knows how to make running an at home business a little easier please let me know. I would be happy to review any products that may make keeping my business organized and efficient!

With all of this going on as you can imagine I treasure my downtime (even though I don't get much). Relaxing a little is an important part of the day so if you have something that will help moms relax and enjoy themselves let me know. I would love to help get the word out!

I would also like to mention that Brea's Mommy is hosting Brea's Birthday Bash from Sept. 6th to Sept. 16th. Brea will be turning 2! If you have any products you think would be a good fit for this party please let me know! I have special plans for all products being reviewed for Brea's Birthday Bash just email me for more information!

Thanks to Feels Like Home and Adrienne’s House for hosting PR Spotlight! Please head on over if you would like to post your own Spotlight!
Spotlight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your spotlight article and look forward to Brea's Birthday Bash! It was nice getting to know you a little better :)

Kimberly Kihega said...

Nice intro! I love the Scentsy products, I just might have to buy some from ya :)