Baby Signs Potty Training Kit has lots of great learning tools . . .
1. "Potty Training Made Easy with the Baby Signs Program" book walks you through all of the steps on how to use the Baby Signs Potty Kit. It also gives hints and tips to use along the way! In the back of the book you will also find a sign glossary to make sure you know signs that may be associated with potty training so that you can teach your toddler as you go!
2. "All Aboard the Potty Train" DVD - This DVD incorporates fun music, dancing trains, doodle diapers, and real kids to teach young children about using the potty and about the signs associated with using the potty. You will notice that lots of repetition is used during the movie. Repetition is a great teaching tool especially for when it comes to small children and sign. You will also notice that bright colors are used throughout the movie to capture your child's attention.
3. All Aboard the Potty Train Lift-the-Book - This book is a short story that stress specific potty training words on a page and then the opposite page shows the corresponding sign for the word! It is a great way to do hands on learning while reading a book to your child.
4. Job Well Done Stickers - Stickers to use as reinforcers for when your child goes potty!
5. All Aboard the Potty Train Conductor's Whistle - This is a great wooden whistle that parents can blow to let their child know that it is potty time! You may also choose to use it to signal a successful potty time or maybe you choose to do both!
Our thoughts on the Baby Signs Potty Training Kit . . .
All in all I really enjoyed using the Baby Signs Potty Training Kit with Brea. We especially had fun using the conductors whistle. I also really enjoyed learning some of the baby signs with my daughter. I will actually be taking ASL in the fall so at least I have potty signs under my belt (wonder if they will come in handy for class).
Brea seemed to enjoy the dvd and even danced around to it a bit. She just recently got into the sticker phase so the stickers were a huge plus to her. She walks around saying sticker all the time when she has one on her shirt (so cute!). Of course she also gets a kick out of me blowing the whistle although she can not really figure out how to do it herself!
You can buy your own Baby Signs Potty Training Kit here!
One Lucky Reader will receive their very own Baby Signs Potty Training Kit!
Mandatory Entry must be completed for any entries to count. Pick me, I want to win, etc will NOT be published or eligible for the giveaway!
Mandatory Entry - Please visit Baby Signs and tell me what other product you would be interesting in trying!
Extra Entries -
1. Follow me on blogger
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet the giveaway. Please leave link. (2 entries)
Feel free to copy and paste . . .
Teach your child to potty using sign language! Enter the Baby Signs Potty Training Kit giveaway http://tinyurl.com/lzpxbm @breasmommy
4. Grab my main button and put it on your sidebar (2 entries)
5. Subscribe to my blog.
6. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post and leave a comment with the post name!
7. Fave my blog on technorati and leave your user name in the comment!
8. Blog about this giveaway linking back to this post and Baby Signs then leave a comment with link to post!
9. Grab the Potty Time Party button and leave a comment with link for one extra entry! If you had the Potty Time Button prior to July 1st please leave 3 extra comments for your entries!
BONUS ENTRY -
Read and comment on My Body Belongs to Me review and giveaway then leave a comment telling me you did! I think that this book is an extremely useful tool in preventing and teaching our children about sexual abuse and would love to spread the word. Hope you take the time to check it out!
Giveaway will end July 21st at 11:59pm EST
Winner will be chosen via random org
Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to contact me.
Please leave a valid email address if not accessible through your profile.
Please notify me if you do not receive giveaway item within 30 days. While I am not responsible for any giveaway items provided by the sponsor I will contact the sponsor to see what has happened.
(I did receive a Baby Signs Potty Kit for review purposes. No other compensation received. This review is based on my opinion of the product reviewed and was in no way influenced by the said company )