Many children seem to be scared to poop in the potty. This is an obstacle that I have heard many moms complain of so I wanted to find something to help ease Brea's anxiety.
"Everyone Poops" by Taro Gomi is a great book that explains that pooping is a normal part of life no matter who or what you are. Gomi uses illustrations and words to explain to a toddler that yes "Everyone Poops." Be aware you will see poop, big poop and little poop, in the illustrations, but don't worry you and your child will get a laugh out of it!
Our Opinion of "Everyone Poops" . . .
"Everyone Poops" is a great way to open up communication about pooping with your child. Through communication we can help encourage our children to use the potty to poop. We can also use communication and this book to help children understand that while accidents occur it happens to everyone because "Everyone Poops"
Brea enjoyed "Everyone Poops" and now when she sees the book she says "poop." She laughs at the illustrations and points out the different animals.
All in all we have both enjoyed reading "Everyone Poops" together and it is a fun way to incorporate reading into potty training!
You can buy it now at Everyone Poops (My Body Science Series)
One lucky reader will receive their very own "Everyone Poops" book!
Mandatory Entry must be completed for any entries to count. Pick me, I want to win, etc will NOT be published or eligible for the giveaway!
Mandatory Entry - Please visit Kane Miller and tell me what other book you would like to read!
Extra Entries -
1. Follow me on blogger
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet the giveaway. Please leave link. (2 entries)
Feel free to copy and paste . . .
Everyone poops book giveaway! Fun book to teach your toddler that everyone poops! http://tinyurl.com/nugy3l @breasmommy
4. Grab my main button and put it on your sidebar (2 entries)
5. Subscribe to my blog.
6. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post and leave a comment with the post name!
7. Fave my blog on technorati and leave your user name in the comment!
8. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and leave a comment with post name (only one extra entry for this method)
9. Leave a comment on any non giveaway review post and leave a comment with post name. (only one extra entry for this method)
10. Grab the Potty Time Party button and leave a comment with link for one extra entry! If you had the Potty Time Button prior to July 1st please leave 3 extra comments for your entries!
BONUS ENTRY -
Read and comment on My Body Belongs to Me review and giveaway then leave a comment telling me you did! I think that this book is an extremely useful tool in preventing and teaching our children about sexual abuse and would love to spread the word. Hope you take the time to check it out!
Giveaway will end July 15th at 11:59pm EST
Winner will be chosen via random org
Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to contact me.
Please leave a valid email address if not accessible through your profile.
Please notify me if you do not receive giveaway item within 30 days. While I am not responsible for any giveaway items provided by the sponsor I will contact the sponsor to see what has happened.
(I did receive a copy of "Everyone Poops" for review purposes. No other compensation received. This review is based on my opinion of the product reviewed and was in no way influenced by the said company )