} -->

Friday, July 10, 2009

Winners for All Small & Mighty and $50 GC to Fancy Fortune Cookie!

Wow! Thanks for all the entries. I love you guys!

For the $50 GC to Fancy Fortune Cookies we had a grand total of 248 entries!
Random Org. Says . . .
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

50
Timestamp: 2009-07-11 01:17:33 UTC

CONGRATULATIONS!
Mandy said... 50
My favorite has got to be coconut
June 25, 2009 3:49 PM

and here is what she said she would do with her gift certificate
I would use these cookies during my fiance and I'd engagement party

I hope Mandy has a fabulous Engagement Party!


All Small & Mighty had a total of 311 Entries!

Random Org Says . . .

Here are your random numbers:

73
221
Timestamp: 2009-07-11 01:23:09 UTC

CONGRATULATIONS!

Alicia said... 73
I have to go with the free clear small & mighty. I'm too smell sensitive for any of the scented ones.

Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

and

MountainMommy said... 11
I follow you on Twitter and I left a Tweet about this contest - http://twitter.com/MountainMommy/status/2540646979

I am emailing the winners now. Then I have another exciting giveaway to post!

Please remember to email me your information within 48 hours!



1 comments:

Leslie M. said...

Congrats Winners!!
Enjoy!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/