} -->

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Even Bloggers Make Mistakes!

Okay I had my first blogging oopsy when reviewing the Isabelt. Elaine had emailed me instructions and when I was going over them I completely missed the part about hooking the Isabelt below the button on your jeans. Because this is an important instruction it did mess my review up. Today Elaine suggested that I give the Isabelt another shot using it this way.

Result :
Hooking the Isabelt under my button did prevent the slipping that I had noticed in my first review. Now I have to say that the Isabelt is great! No bulk, no slipping, and I no longer need to pull my pants up repeatedly during the day!

To Elaine I would like to send a huge apology for missing the complete instructions. I hope that this and the update on the main post will make up for my error.

If you would like to enter the Isabelt Wide giveaway on Brea's Mommy click here!

0 comments: