} -->

Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

Its that time again. Last week I my menu plan totally went out the window. I have decided that this is due to it being all convience food. From now on I am going to try to only do 1-2 convience entrees a week! That should be a lot healthier too!

Oh and if you want to join us for Menu Plan Monday link up at I'm an Organizing Junkie

Monday: Philly Steak Hoagie with corn on the cob and buttery snow peas

Tuesday: Chicken with buttery snow peas and broccoli casserole

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Pecan Encrusted Tilipia (yep boxed) with broccoli casserole and roasted asparagus

Friday - Chili Corn Bread Pie with roasted asparagus and squash and zucchini

Saturday- Balsalmic Pork Chops with squash and zucchini and mashed potatoes

Sunday- Leftovers

0 comments: