} -->

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Ramblings

Today we turned in the money we had been raising for St Jude's Children Hospital. Every year they have a picture contest at our local Kmart. Of course it is a penny a vote. Normally I would not participate in something like this, but I think St Jude is an awesome charity so we went for it. I think we collected quite a bit, but we won't know the total until April 5th. I'm just glad to know that we did something to help children and their families in need!

After that we went to a bingo tupperware party. I always have a lot of fun at these and tonight I actually walked out with 2 nice tupperware items! Woohoo! They also auctioned off random items one of which was a turkey baster. Not a big deal except that I watched "Miss Conception" yesterday and now I will never think of a turkey baster the same way again! If you haven't seen the movie yet you should give it a try. It really was pretty good.

I thought my luck was going to hold up, just a little bit ago Brea turned the TV off and said "bed!" Thinking this was really was my lucky night I put her sleeper on, got her some milk, and laid down with her. That lasted about 5 minutes and she had finished her milk and was standing up in the bed saying "up." Oh well one of these days I will get to catch up on sleep!

Your turn: I would love to hear what you have been doing today!

1 comments:

shaka said...

Hey I just stumbled on your blog!
I live in VA too and one of my bff's name is Sarah Berry, well nickname! Just thought I'd share!