} -->

Friday, May 15, 2009

Aloha Friday #4




I love participating in Aloha Friday. All you need to do is ask a simple question for others to answer and link up to An Island Life using Mister Linky. Of course there will be many other blogs linked up at Aloha Friday for you to visit.
It is a great way to get to know each other and get some new visitors to your blog! Hope to see you there.

This weeks question

Summers in the air and so are vacations! So if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation what one spot would you choose?

This is a hard one even for me because I love to travel. I think that I would have to say Australia. It is somewhere I have always wanted to go. I would love to see the kangaroos in their natural habitat. It may also be that this is the one place that no one I know has ever traveled to.




16 comments:

Rob said...

Hawaii or Spain or Italiy

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I would have to say Australia too. My husband is from there, and we have not seen most of his family in almost 4 years...we are hoping to go some time this year, but we will see.

If you ever have a chance to go, do it!! It is a beautiful, amazing place. I love it!!

ParentingPink said...

We are going to the Cape (Boston) this summer. My husband's parents have a summer home there so we go every year - it's beautiful - I LOVE the New England beaches!

If I could go anywhere? I want to go to Italy and Ireland. I've been to Europe before, but missed those countries. Saving up now so hubby and I can go back and see the countryside!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I would take the family back to Disney World, but I probably would go in the summer months (too hot)

Amy said...

I would love to take my little one to Disney World. We had fun there on our honeymoon.

annies home said...

I have recently been thinking alot about this Sweden where my grandparents come from, Maine a place I would love to visit and the mountians that I love so much

I am Harriet said...

I'd go visit my parents while I still can.

*Just Jen* said...

Definitely Europe!

Nabeel said...

I would go to Hawaii

Jennifer said...

I would like to see the French Riviera.

Anonymous said...

On a cruise of the Caribbean. Wanted to go on vacation there for years now:) I'll just dream though

sues2u2 said...

So many choices. I have always wanted to take a cruise to Alaska during the fall/winter, go to Hawaii or Australia.

Unknown said...

Hawaii Baby!

Becca said...

My two cultural backgrounds are Japanese and Jewish. I went to Israel last summer so now I really want to go to Japan!!!!!

AudreyO said...

Asia. I'd love to take a tour of the many countries that make up Asia.

Amy Clary said...

Hawaii!! I want to go now. Can I go right now? :)