} -->

Saturday, May 9, 2009

What happened to my layout! HELP!

***UPDATE- The problem with my blog had nothing to do with the blog its self instead it appeared to be something with the computer I was on ***
Thanks everyone for letting me know what you were seeing!

I am not sure what is going on with my layout. I will try to figure it out today. I do have a copy of my information at home so I may be able to fix it then. Is anyone else having a problem with their's! Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? If so I could really use some advice.
Thanks

4 comments:

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Your layout looks normal on my computer...strange!! I hope you get the problem worked out soon.

simply_unique said...

It looks the same here 2 lol. I always have issues with mine but everyone always says it looks OK and the same to them so who knows.. AND HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Linda said...

Looks okay to me too... what do you think is wrong with it?

Linda said...

Is it because you only have 1 post showing on your home page?

If that's your problem... go to Settings... formatting... then choose how many posts yu want to display... either # of posts or # of days

I hope that helps.

Linda from Cooking Tip of the Day