} -->

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Purex 3 in 1 Review



I was so excited to receive the Purex Complete 3 in 1 sheets to review. This product sounded perfect for me and I was not disappointed.

In Purex's words for why it is better. . .
"Simplifying the process. Say goodbye to separate products, measuring, bulky bottles, spills, and messes. Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets are the trouble-free alternative to using multiple laundry products, like traditional liquids and powders."

In the long run I am sure that the Purex Complete 3 in 1 sheets will not only save me time, but also money. I am one of those people who never measure the laundry detergent correctly. Instead I just fill up the cup and pour it in. So I always use too much, but I can't seem to train myself to do it any other way. I can also guarantee that at least 90% of the time a small amount of liquid spills while I am pouring it. With these new sheets I no longer have to worry about either of these problems.

Now a little about my clothes after using the Purex Complete 3 in 1 sheets. They were soft, with no static cling, and smelled heavenly.

The softness and no static cling are both important to me. Static cling drives me nuts, but occasionally I forget to grab the dryer sheet due to other things happening in the house. With the Purex Sheets I don't have to worry because the sheet will transfer over with my clothes.

The clothing smell is also a huge plus. I know many people who are able to get that smell with regular laundry products. Not me! I have never been able to wash clothes and keep the scent of the detergent and dryer sheets on the clothes. I am not sure what I do wrong, but it just doesn't happen. I was so excited when I smelled my clothes after using the Purex Complete 3 in 1 sheets and my clothes smelled like the sheets.

This product is definitely a winner for me. From now on I will be purchasing the Purex Complete 3 in 1 laundry sheets to do my laundry!

* I did receive Purex Complete 3 in 1 laundry sheet sample to review. I did not receive any other compensation for this review. This is my opinion of the Purex Complete 3 in 1 laundry sheet *

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you not had trouble with oil spots on your clothing with this product? I have them appear after every load, and they wash out to be replaced by new ones...I've finally surmised that it is likely that the fabric softener is too concentrated while the tank is filling, leading to splotches of greasy fabric softener which is why you always add softener later in the cycle.

I'm switching back to regular detergent, and maybe I'll post back to let anyone know if the problems disappear.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, I have about 8 items now with very noticeable grease spots, mainly on dress shirts and darker clothes. Needless to say I am switching back to regular detergent and fabric softner, I am very upset with the amount of clothes that now have spots all over them! This product sucks!!

Unknown said...

Hi! First I would like to say that I am sorry that you have had trouble with the Purex. I still use it and have had no problems and love the ease of use. I have to admit that I do pretreat most stains and grease spots with Dawn, but I do that with any detergent. Good luck with finding a product that is right for you. Purex is still right for me.