} -->

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kinesys Sunscreen Review!




Kinesys sunscreen spray is so easy to use. I have used other sunscreen sprays and have ended up having to rub the sunscreen in to get adequate coverage. Kinesys sunscreen sprays in a fine mist covering your skin adequately with just a push of the button! This is so important when you have a little one who wants to hurry up and get where the action is.

Kinesys also offers a girls line, which comes in a cute little pink bottle and has a green tea with vanilla fragrance. It smells really good. Now I can get sun protection and great fragrance all in one product. What more could a girl ask for?

Kinesys is also oil free and alcohol free. It dries quickly with leaving skin smooth and soft and not greasy! You can choose fragrance free sunscreen or the girls line.

For those of you with sensitive skin and allergy concerns. Kinesys reports the following allergy information "No parabens, preservatives, nanoparticles, nuts, nut oil, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, sulphites or colourants have been added to these products."

Oh, but wait there is more! Not only is this a great sunscreen, but it also eco-friendly! It is "fully recyclable, carbon neutral, and cruelty free." So when you use Kinesys sunscreen you can also feel good about protecting the environment while protecting your skin!

For me this product is great. I will definitely be replacing my old products with the kinesys product. It has everything I could want in a sunscreen!

*I received a kinesys kids and kinesys girls line product to test out for this review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. This review is based on my opinion and on information quoted from the Kinesys website"

Thanks to Extraodinary Mothers for allowing me to join in on this Mega Review!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This stuff is great and I love it!