} -->

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bathtub oops!

Last night I was giving Brea a bath and had taken a minute to throw in a load of clothes. The next thing I know I hear Brea yelling Mommy, Mommy, Mommy. I of course run back to the tub to see what is going on. When I get to the bathroom door she just looks at me. She stops yelling Mommy and just looks down. When I walk over to the tub I see what the problem is. She pooped in the water! So I get her out and start scooping the poop so that I can flush it down the potty. Every time I scoop she said "poop, uck" Wow when I read this it doesn't sound as funny as it does when I think about it. Oh well that's our story and we're stinking to it!

2 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

My kids have done that before too. You just have to do what you said. Isn't it great being a mom!

Erin @ Closing Time said...

LOL...It's funny to me because I've been there too!! :)