} -->

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Show off your blog Saturday #8



First I would like to thank everyone who participated last week. I have hadthe opportunity to check out a lot of really great posts that I would have otherwise missed. I hope to see you all again this week. I would also like to welcome all new participants. I hope you enjoy checking out each others favorite posts I know I will.

We all love getting visitors to our blog. I try my best to keep up with all of the blogs I follow, but I know I miss some of the really great posts. I also love finding new blogs when I have the time. So I decided to post a linky where everyone can show off their favorite posts of the week! I hope to be visiting lots of blogs every week! I can't wait to check them out!

If you leave your favorite post I promise to check it out and leave some comment luv! Don't forget to check out your fellow bloggers favorite posts while your at it.



1 comments:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for hosting this great event each week!