} -->

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What else can go wrong!

What is with tonight! Is there a full moon? Did someone hex me? Whatever it is I really wish it would stop! After my earlier milk incident I finally got Brea to sleep. Then I was trying to complete a review, but needed the use of my printer to do so. Earlier this week I the printer had ran out of ink so I had that problem fixed. So . . .

I loaded the ink . . .

I loaded the paper . . .

and now it WON"T work!

Uhgg! And I just spent 30 dollars on ink! I tried everything that I could think of and nothing seems to work. I guess it is time to look into a new printer. I really want to check out my product it seems great. I emailed my sponsor today to explain the hold up.

Alright enough whining it is time to go online shopping for a printer!

2 comments:

Abby said...

What kind of a review are you writing? Something about computers? Will have to come back to check it out. Thanks for coming over and checking out Steals and Deals! By the way your daughter is a little doll baby she is CUTE!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

yes life stinks sometimes, im one of those that never gets a break hahah