} -->

Sunday, May 17, 2009

There is a party and its lasting all summer!

It is party. . . It lasts all summer. . . No cleaning involved. . . No money to spend. . .

Are you ready to join in!

Rockin Mama, Mommy Goggles, and Mommy Mandy are hosting Spring in for Summer Fun Event. I hope to see you there!

Now a little about me because after all everyone has to introduce their selves at a party. My name is Sarah I live in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. We have lots of scenic areas around us and I should probably be in better shape. I just can't seem to get motivated to hike some trails. Then there is the problem of all the wilderness animals. I am also a single mother, my daughter Brea is 20 months and the light of my life. I work full time at a psychiatric hospital as a registered nurse. Now since I don't have enough to do I am also blogging. Thats okay though because I love it. So have fun at the party and if you get a chance check out some of my reviews and giveaways too!

Well I don't know about you, but we love parties. We usually go all out and buy way too much stuff! Check out some pictures from Brea's first birthday and you will see what I mean. . .




Are you in the party mood now? I know I am so to tide me over until September 6th I will be heading over to join in the Huge Summer Event.



0 comments: