} -->

Friday, June 26, 2009

Aloha Friday #8




I love participating in Aloha Friday. All you need to do is ask a simple question for others to answer and link up to An Island Life using Mister Linky. Of course there will be many other blogs linked up at Aloha Friday for you to visit.
It is a great way to get to know each other and get some new visitors to your blog! Hope to see you there.

This weeks question . . .
What is your favorite blog?

Mine would have to be Metropolitan Mama. It was one of the first blogs I ever started reading and I suppose that it is what got me interested in this wonderful bloggy world!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

There are so many favorites. It is hard to list just one. I am partial, of course, to my own blogs. Lol. My favorite would be 5 Minutes for Mom.

Auntie E said...

I like Lola Diner. It like going to "Cheers" and hanging out,:-)

Anonymous said...

I have so many it would be unfair to just list one.

Night Owl Mama said...

I have a ton I love but 3 kids and us
1st blog I found

Drahdrah said...

So many to chose from, and I've just discovered blogs in the last month. Right now I really like MyCharmingKids.net, but I'm still discovering more everyday. So many blogs, so little time !

Erica said...

I am going to go with Shannon over at the Mommy-Files she has helped me out so much with my blog and her blog is pretty awesome. :)

kailani said...

I don't know if I can pick just one. I do enjoy reading 5 Minutes for Mom.