} -->

Friday, June 5, 2009

Johnson and Johnson's Parties for a Cause and Ashanti!



Here is a message from Ashanti about her Johnson and Johnson Party for a cause!

Thanks to Johnson and Johnson and Ashanti I will also be hosting a party for a cause in my home. My chosen charity is Comfort Care, the local pregnancy help center. Comfort Care helps many local families with not only the basic necessities, but also we counseling and many other things. There was a time in my life that I really needed help sorting out feelings and Comfort Care was there for me. I am grateful for this opportunity to give back to this organization that has helped out so many.

Stay tuned to see how the party turns out!

Thanks again to Johnson and Johnson and Ashanti for making this event possible!

0 comments: