} -->

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sometimes in the midst of tragedy there is a miracle to be found!

Today as I was getting ready to check out my email a news headline jumped out at me "5 year old survives jet crash." Of course I had to take to the time to read this story and while it was heartbreaking it also included a miracle.

A plane carrying 153 people crashed into the Indian Ocean. Apparently either a 5 year old boy or a 14 year old girl was found alive within the wreckage. At the time of the article no other survivors had been reported.

I ask that all of my readers take a moment and pray for the people who were on the plane and for their families. I hope that they found both the 5 year old and the 14 year old and will be praying to that effect. Also pray that more survivors will be found during the search and resque mission!

Click here for more information.

0 comments: