} -->

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Music for Me & More Review



My daughter loves music and dancing so when I received an opportunity to review a personalized CD from Music for Me & More I was thrilled. Music for Me & More provides personalized books, cds, phone calls, letters, and now DVDs! They have lots of different options with something available for everyone.

Most of the products are learning based. So while your child is hearing their name and enjoying music or reading they are also being introduced to important life lessons!

Not only do they have products available in English, but you can also find a wide variety of Spanish!

My thoughts on Music for Me & More . . .
For our review I chose the Fun Time Bible stories CD! I am always looking for new and interesting ways to introduce my little one to God and this was perfect. It has lots of songs from when I was little and some that I have not personally heard of. I enjoyed each and every one and some brought back some really good memories of my childhood.

All of the songs are children related and each one was personalized in some way with Breanna's name. Sometimes this was in the introduction to the song and other times it was incorporated into the song. The personalization was done with thought and did not take away from the songs in any way.

The name list provided on the site also provides the pronunciation of each name. The way that I say Brea's full name was actually spelled a different way on the website. After choosing the spelling with the proper pronunciation I was contacted because they wanted to be sure of the pronunciation. So in the end I received a CD with both the proper pronunciation and spelling! If your child's name is said differently than the pronunciation provided contact the company and they may be able to work with you.

Breanna really enjoyed hearing her name in the songs and I am sure that we will be listening to this CD for many years to come. I think that this will be a great way for her to learn about the Lord and am grateful for the opportunity to review this CD.

I am really looking forward to the phone calls from Santa in the years to come!

Go check out Music for Me & More you are sure to find something great for a child in your life!

1 comments:

vferrari63 said...

I bought books with my kids names mentioned in the books before and it was exciting for them. I also look for themes about God.