} -->

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Potty Time Party July 1st-7th here at Brea's Mommy!





For my first party I decided to celebrate Brea's transition from diapers to potty! I am sure this will be a long hard road, but you all will get to take part of the journey with me. During the next couple of weeks Brea and I will be reviewing lots of different potty training products. On July 1st I will begin sharing my reviews with all of my readers! Not only will there be reviews, but I have quite a few giveaways planned too! I have lots of stuff for girls and boys so stop on by and check it out. If you know anyone who is or will soon be potty training I would appreciate you telling them about the party. The more the merrier!

If you post my party button on your blog before the party starts I will give you an extra 3 entries into each giveaway you enter! Please leave a comment below so that I know you posted prior to July 1st!

Happy training!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have your button. I'm doing the transition slowly but surely good luck!!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl. I grabbed your button.