} -->

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Show Off your blog Saturday #14




We all love getting visitors to our blog. I try my best to keep up with all of the blogs I follow, but I know I miss some of the really great posts. I also love finding new blogs when I have the time. So I decided to post a linky where everyone can show off their favorite posts of the week! I hope to be visiting lots of blogs every week! I can't wait to check them out!

If you leave your favorite post I promise to check it out and leave some comment luv! Don't forget to check out your fellow bloggers favorite posts while your at it. Please link to your favorite post and not just the blog itself.

Sorry I missed last week! I was out of town, but we are back now and I am ready to check out some new blog posts!



3 comments:

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I didn't see the Mr. Linky, so here's the link to my post for this week:

http://www.herewegomoms.com/2009/06/any-connection-will-do.html

Carrie said...

Thanks for doing this! I really do enjoy looking at new blogs and posts!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.